From Mozilla x86-64
This site is Mozilla products such as Firefox / Thunderbird for Windows x64 build. Official source code is for Windows IA32 only (You can build x64 version of Linux / MacOSX only) and may not be sometimes able to compile without patches because Win64 is Tier-3 platform as Mozilla.
Now Win64 build supports from Firefox 4. If you need patches to build Firefox 3.0, 3.5 or 3.6, see Source Code page.
Also, this is UNOFFICIAL BINARY, so you DON'T report a bug to https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/. If you want to report a bug, you try nightly build from http://nightly.mozilla.org/ or http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-central/ at first, then, file it, please. If you want to notice it to me, add my email address to bugzilla's CC.
Access Download page. All binaries support x64 Windows platform such as Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows Vista 64-bit and Windows 7 64-bit. Of course, it works on Windows Server x64 version.
- For Firefox x64 native binary, go to Firefox Download Page
- For Thunderbird x64 native binary, go to Thunderbird Download Page
- For XULRunner x64 native binary go to Generic Download Page
Getting Source Code
Access Source Code page
Building Firefox for Windows x64
Access MozillaBuild for x64 page
- To building Firefox, you have to use MSYS. Before building it on MSYS, see MSYS and Cygwin on x64 (AMD64).
- On Windows 7, see Build:On Windows 7 Beta. This is fixed on Windows 7 RC, so you replace with "Windows 7 RC" or later.